Voices From The Darkside
The Forum From The Darkside

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sadistic Intent

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Voices From The Darkside Forum Index -> D E A T H   M E T A L
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thomas

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 - 16:16    Post subject: Sadistic Intent Reply with quote

Can someone tell me what's the reason to release unnecessary 7"es like the "Morbid Faith" EP from SI? It's very poor from SI and Iron Pegasus to print 2 already known tracks and sell this for 4,25, 2,125 for one track! Transfer this to a regular CD with ,for example, 10 tracks. Would someone pay 21,25 for that? I think no one would do that! Where is the difference between this and the countless CD EP's from bands/ musicians like Madonna, Linkin Park and other's, who release the same songs in more or less different versions again and again?
Besides that it is curios that Morbid Records can sell it for 3,50 but that's still to expensive I think.
Thomas
Frank

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 - 16:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you - except for the fact that both tracks are already known (which is wrong!): 'The Exorcist' as well as the version of 'Morbid Faith' are featured exclusively on this 7"
Stefan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 - 16:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

I draw profit from this post to ask if anyone could trade me some stuff from SI. Their CDs are very hard to find and I'm not talking about the 7"...
I'm looking for everything official.
Contact me at napalmus@noos.fr and I will send you my list. Thanx.
Frank

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 - 16:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can buy a semi official Mastercult Records CD compilation from Repulse Records entitled "Impending Doom... Before The Storm" - it features their 1990 "Impending Doom" MLP, the "A Calm Before The Storm" EP from 1991 and the 1989 "Conflict Within" demo... for all other stuff contact Dark Realm Records - they still might carry the items you're looking for...
Stefan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 - 16:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx for the info.
Deathcrusher

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 - 15:08    Post subject: SADISTIC INTENT 7" EP's Reply with quote

Does anyone know anywhere I could get hold of the SADISTIC INTENT 7" EP's "A Calm Before The Storm" or "Eternal Darkness"??? I have been looking for them for quite a long time now... I want to buy them (not trade). DEATH METAL!!!
Poli

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 - 12:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually yeah, this guy that I know has whole bunch of black/death rarities on vynil. I checked his list and concerning Sadistic Intent he is offering: Impending Doom MLP, Resurrection Of The Ancient Black Earth PIC LP with cover (limited 100!) and Eternal Darkness 7"EP(Split with UNGOD).

Send me an e-mail if you would like to see the rest of the list. It's amazing how did he get all those old sevens, EP's LP's... like for instance, if I mention only Morbid Angel and Immolation:
MORBID ANGEL-Altars Of Madness LP(ltd.666 + innersleeve)
MORBID ANGEL-Blessed are the sick LP
MORBID ANGEL-Blesseed are the sick 7" EP box(6 x 7 inches in leder-box,ltd.1000)
MORBID ANGEL-Abominations of desolation EARACHE LP + Satanic records bootleg LP + Headache records bootleg PICTURE DISC LP
MORBID ANGEL-European madness LP
MORBID ANGEL-Sickness Over Europe LP
MORBID ANGEL-3rd gig LP
MORBID ANGEL-Unholy blasphemies LP
MORBID ANGEL-Thy Kingdom come 7"ep(ORIGINAL FROM 1987,lyrics, rare)
MORBID ANGEL-split w/SLAUGHTERLORD 7"EP(ltd.222)
IMMOLATION-Dawn Of Possession LP
IMMOLATION-A Day Of Death 7"EP(SPLIT W/MORTICIAN)

....the list is endless...

My e-mail: poli@firegoat.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Voices From The Darkside Forum Index -> D E A T H   M E T A L All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: