CIEŃ
Time Of Anti-Humanity
(Old Temple)
67:47min

During the MOLOCH LETALIS review my fellow contributor Spitzl recently wrote some lines about the problem writing reviews when listening at the same time to tons of music to complete (or reduce!) your personal Top Ten list of 2015. But I can tell you, mostly clarity prevails at first sight. If it is big, grey plus (more or less) big ears with a trunk – then it is an elephant. Same goes with this release. The band from Poland was founded just five years ago, their debut last year left an impression on me due to the traditional Black Metal base mixed with heavy Heavy Metal influences. But who needs this compilation? As much as I like the work of Old Temple Records, but who should buy this CD? It features the first (and only) demo “Anti-Humanity” from 2010 and the first (and only) EP “Time Of Desolation” one year later. When Vic Records re-releases the 30 year old demo tapes of MEFISTO or Xtreem Music making little gems like HUMAN WASTE or SACROPHOBIA listenable again, I am the first to cheer. But not this time. If you consider yourself a die-hard follower of CIEŃ you already purchased this output, if not I can not find a single argument for spending money on “Time Of Anti-Humanity”. www.facebook.com/cienofficial, www.oldtemple.com

Mirco Szymyslik

Mirco Szymyslik

Related reviews / interviews:
CIEŃ - Ecce Homo (Mirco Szymyslik)

Leave a Reply