DEMONIZER
Thrashing Force Attack
(self-financed )
40:12min

When you hold this band’s booklet in your hands and look at the design, when you listen to their music you can sense with every decomposed fibre of your feeble body that these lunis are absolute Metal monsters. Leather and spikes everywhere, posing like mad, bolts, the devil’s sign, etc., etc. I like this kind of attitude – especially when I know that the guys standing behind it are cool and relaxed freaks, which I know is the case here. Concerning the music — well, the title kind of suggests the rough direction already, doesn’t it?! This is purest Thrash / Death. DEMONIZER sound extremely violent, original, raw, uncompromising and honest. You can feel that they give a shit about trendy music that sells well, the live this kind of Metal philosophy. The production of this album is very raw, nevertheless you can distinguish every instrument – and this trait just fits I must say. The vocals are hoarse and aggressive screaming out hatred and Metal madness. Every now and then the vocalist uses really high-pitched Heavy Metal screams that make me rejoice and thank the horned one that there is such a nice thing like Metal! The guitars are relatively straight, no superfluous solos, no annoying ornaments and stuff. Such things have their place and legitimacy in other kinds of Metal, haha. The bass does a good supportive job. I think this guy must rock on stage like nobody’s business. The drummer (Henne – ex vocalist of IMPEDIGON!!!) is doing a great job as well. Playing this nasty Thrash rhythm as if he was dragged out of his mother’s womb with drum-sticks in his hands and blasting off like nuts. Honestly – a very honest and convincing album I like listening to. My faves: ‘Human Disease’, ‘Lysva’s Beast’ and, of course, the divine ‘Demonized’! Buy or die!!! Contact: Demonizer666@hotmail.com / www.demonizer.be

F. Cthulhu E.

F. Cthulhu E.

Related reviews / interviews:
DEMONIZER - Triumphator (Matthias Auch )

Leave a Reply