DENOUNCEMENT PYRE
Under The Aegis Of Damnation
(Apocalyptor Records)
12:11min

It’s Heathen Hell Thrash what DENOUNCEMENT PYRE labels their musicstyle on this record. Hm, I’m getting confused, haha. This is an already 2 year old recording but as it is still available I suggest ordering this lovely piece of vinyl immediately. I’m one of these persons who still love this ceremonial to turn the piece of music after almost each song on your turntable. For sure it tends to getting annoying from time to time, but as a dedicated Metal fan you have to live with it. OK, let’s talk about the music, it’s Black Thrash Metal in the Australian way once again, the band calls it Hell Metal, or Heathen Hell Thrash so hopefully you get the point. 3 songs of raw and chaotic brutality where I can especially highlight the title track. This 7" EP is in my humble opinion as good as the MCD "Hells Infantry" and because of that, I suggest all lovers of bands as GOSPEL OF THE HORNS or DESASTER to get in touch with their vocalist and guitarist Decaylust (decaylust@hotmail.com) to order this piece of black plastic for the price of $7 / 6 € (Paypal should be possible). Next on their plans is a split LP called "Chaos Rising" together with DIOCLETIAN, another 7" EP called "Circle Of The Black Flame" and their first full-length album called "World Cremation". Keep your eyes and ears open for this unholy Australian horde. They definitely deserve your support!

Thomas Ehrmann

Thomas Ehrmann

Related reviews / interviews:
DENOUNCEMENT PYRE - Hells Infantry (Thomas Ehrmann)
DENOUNCEMENT PYRE - World Cremation (Luis M.L. Sallard )

Leave a Reply