Voices From The Darkside
The Forum From The Darkside

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ATHEIST re-issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Voices From The Darkside Forum Index -> D E A T H   M E T A L
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frank

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 - 16:11    Post subject: ATHEIST re-issues Reply with quote

whatever actually ever happened to the ATHEIST re-issues of "Elements" and "Unquestionable Presence"??? Will they ever see the light of day or is that project history now?
Edouard Vergriete

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 - 16:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Frank, these reissues were due to be issued on the French label Seasons of Mist at the beginning of 2002. I heard through the grapevine that this project was cancelled, probably
because of financial reasons or difficulties to reach a satisfying contractual agreement. But only the band members can answer your question I guess.
Kelly

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 - 16:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats exactly right, we tried to reach an agreement with seasons of mist, but could not get a fair deal, so we will wait till someone offers up the deal the project deserves, to ensure that it gets promoted like a new record, i think there is a lions share of people that have heard about ATHEIST but have never been able to get the records, it deserves the push it never got when we were together, i ,for the record would love to do another record, and the rest of the guys are into it as well, but someone serious has to come with the budget that will make it a success, otherwise its better left alone!! cheers from ozzfest check out www.neurotica.net or check out www.atheist-music.com
Poli

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 - 12:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!! Now we're talking!! Very Happy I really hope that you guys will record some new stuff, that would be awesome!!
And labels, what the hell are you waiting for!? We demant those re-issues, can't you see!?!? Twisted Evil

Good luck Kelly!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Voices From The Darkside Forum Index -> D E A T H   M E T A L All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: