Servants Of Darkness
(Black Sun Records)
Hooray, the NIFELHEIM twins are back from madhouse to attack. "Servants Of Darkness" is already the third infernal strike of these sickos, which are infamous for being the biggest IRON MAIDEN die hard collectors, spikes'n'leather motor mechanics at Volvo as well as having a couple of quite deviant and perverse sexual predilections. Here you get nine tracks of raw, simple and primitive Black / Thrash assaults without any musical refinements, so Tyrant, Hellbutcher and the new battery master Devastator let the scene be in ruins. Those antisocial Swedes could easily open a scrap yard with their spikes and cartridge belt overkill. Okay, joking apart, "Servants Of Darkness" is a truly entertaining record and a new age edition of VENOM. The vinyl release comes with an additional patch, which is of course pure cult!
- NIFELHEIM - Envoy Of Lucifer - by Frank Stöver
- NIFELHEIM - MCMXC - MMIII - by Stefan Franke
- NIFELHEIM / VULCANO - Thunder Metal - by Michael D. Kersten
- NIFELHEIM / VULCANO - Thunder Metal - by Julián Núńez
- NIFELHEIM / SADISTIK EXEKUTION - Tribute To Slayer Magazine - by Manolis A.
- NIFELHEIM - Unholy Death - by Ramon Claassen