Voices From The Darkside
The Forum From The Darkside

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Ripped off by:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Voices From The Darkside Forum Index -> T R A D E
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gabalgabow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 - 16:57    Post subject: NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST Ripped off by: Reply with quote

Here's a list of peoples who Ripped me off the last "years"
Notice I show only the quite old trades, approx more than 1 year ago, because lates and personal problems are possible...

If you want to be removed from this list, honor the trade and send what you promised (Or something else)!!

Sometimes, it might be only "few" demos stuffs... But don't argue about it... You agreed to trade, it's a pact, now do it!

Ariel Pukacz/ Argentina
01/12/2006
Many promises, but finally didn't send anything... Only weak promises and blabla... Avoid him!

Decrepit cadaver/ Chile
14/02/2007
Many promises... Claiming they'll send the CDs again, and again, and again... But finally I didn't receive anything... Finally, I emailed them a last time, and he answered with "i never really wanted the trade..."... and one of the CDs I sent was broken and he even didn't listen to the CDs I sent... And all other filthy shit... Avoid them!

Sadistic undertorture/ Uk
01/04/2007
Never sent their package... Then said they would send something even though the band was dead... Then didn't hear about them...

Infest recs/ Peru
03/10/2007
We traded some CDs... I sent mine bu he never sent his.. Now he doesn't even answer emails and myspace messages anymore! He probably prefers to release new CDs!
I read some bad things about him, now I'm sure about it. Avoid him!

Division Tchernobyl/ France
November 2007
We did a trade... First he was late because of printer problems... Then didn't hear about him anymore... Apparently he released some new stuffs with his project... He was said to have personal problems...

Mexican metal distro/ Mexico
01/11/2007
Agreed to trade few CDs, but then I never received his package...
He told me that his package was sent insured, and that I should check out my local post office (But the local post office can't follow packages sent from other countries... It has to be done from the country of the expeditor! Obviously he never told me what his local post office said)... He also complained that one of the CDs was broken, and that I shouldn't cry for few CDs (Or something like that), but I never receive anything from him, even though he promised to send something again... Avoid.

Infernal agony Recs/ Malaysia
01/12/2007
Agreed to trade some demo stuffs, but never sent his part.
If you can't afford to trade, don't fucking run a label!

Axhead womb/ France
18/02/2008
Agreed to trade his demo stuffs... But never sent anything and doesn't bother answering messages anymore... (His myspace says "New songs online")...

Bestial Perversion/ France
There's also an older trade with the french band BESTIAL PERVERSION...
They never bothered to send their part of the trade, eventhough it was their own demos and it could have helped to spread their music... I mailed them a couple of times; but they rapidly "forgot" to answer...
Gabalgabow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 - 17:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Difamation/ Can
22/10/2007 :
§In the past I did a nice trade with this band, but it doesn’t work anymore… I didn’t get their part, and they don’t answer messages anymore… Their myspace is still active…
wcnoise

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 - 19:45    Post subject: ScreamBloodyGore zine number 1 Reply with quote

Hi there thanks for the cd-r cds please contact me to i send you your own copy if you like to trade for death metal material tell me to spread your bands on number 2 and you sell my zine at your distro- Please check the trade topic

Antonio Lucio
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Voices From The Darkside Forum Index -> T R A D E All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: